The Assam State Disaster Management Authority on Thursday announced the revised unlock directives for the entire state.
The order will come into force with effect from 5 AM of August 16 this year and remain valid till 9.30 PM of August 31 this year.
The New Relaxations And Guidelines Are:
a. All permitted activities mentioned in our earlier orders shall continue to be allowed between 5 AM and 9 PM between Monday and Friday. Restrictions on one side of the street are withdrawn.
b. Inter-District movement of passenger vehicles and people are allowed between Monday and Friday only, Inter-District movement of vehicles is allowed with 50% capacity.
c. City buses are allowed subject to maintenance of all COVID-19 protocols and social distancing and with 50% capacity.
d. Public transport is allowed subject to maintenance of all COVID-19 protocols and social distancing and with 50% capacity.
1. Movements of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 9.30 PM (21.30 Hrs) and 5.00 AM (0500 Hrs).
2. Spitting in public places, consumption of tobacco and liquor products shall be strictly prohibited.
3. Social/ Political/ Sports/ Entertainment/ Academic/ Religious functions and other large congregations numbering more than 50 persons shall remain prohibited.
4. Cinema Halls, Swimming Pools, Entertainment Parks, Theatres, Auditoriums, Assembly Halls, and similar places of the public gathering shall remain closed.
5. No activities are allowed in Containment Zones and entry and exit from such zones are strictly prohibited.
6. No movement of individuals shall be allowed on Saturday and Sunday at any time all over the state;
Persons above 65 years of age and children below the age of ten years are advised to stay indoors except for unavoidable health reasons.
Wearing of face cover is compulsory in public places, workplaces, and public transport etc. Violation will attract a fine of Rs.1000 for the first offence.