Boy electrocuted in Hailakandi

344

In a tragic incident a 14 year boy has been electrocuted to death in Assam’s Hailakandi district on Saturday. The deceased has been identified as Alam Sheikh of Ratanpur’s Jayantipur.

The boy  was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high voltage disconnected electricity wire.

Locals of the area are in shock and outrage following the incident.

11 people lost their lives in Assam in the past two months due to electrocution.

Few days back on October 20th, two separate electrocutyion incidents claimed  the lives of eight people in Juria after they came in contact with a snapped  Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) high voltage overhead power line .Similar incident occurred at Sulakuchui on October 15th.

You might also like