01. US Person Dies After Attending Covid Party
A 30-year-old man from Texas, US reportedly died of COVID-19 after attending a COVID party hosted by an infected person.
02. “Lord Ram Is Not Indian” – Nepal PM
As reported by ANI, Oli said that real Ayodha – the birth place of Lord Ram – lies in Nepal, not in India. He even said Lord Ram was Nepali, not Indian.
03. Elvis Presley’s Grandson Who Resembled Him Dies
Only grandson of Elvis Presley named Benjamin Keough (27) reportedly died allegedly of suicide.
04. Flood Snaps Communication Between Upper And Lower Assam
Direct communication between Upper Assam and Lower Assam has been snapped due to rising waters on NH-37. However, certain alternate routes have been suggested.
05. Nelson Mandela’s Daughter Dies
Zindzi Mandela, daughter of the apartheid hero Late Nelson Mandela and also South Africa’s ambassador to Denmark died on Monday, a report by CNN said.
06. Google To Invest 75k Crore In India
Google will invest an additional amount of Rupees 75,000 crore to help accelerate India’s digital economy.
07. India To Start Special Flights To Maldives
In a further boost to ties between India and Maldives, the former is reportedly considering starting a special air bubble or air travel bridge to Maldives.
08. Government To Bring Anti-Covid Medicines: HBS
The State government is trying to figure out a way to bring the medicines at its disposal and put it to public use.
09. “Don’t Force Us To Clamp Another Lockdown”- HBS
Urging people to maintain all the safety protocols in this alarming scenario, the Minister said that if people didn’t adhere to them, the government will be forced to clamp another lockdown.
10. Former Royal Family Of Travancore To Run The Padnabhaswamy Temple
The apex court on Monday upheld the rights of the former royal family in running the administration of the Kerala’s Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
11. Children Killed In Yemen Air Strike
Seven children were killed in an air raid in northwest Yemen, a UN agency said on Monday.
12. Ebola In Western Congo
Ebola is spreading in western Democratic Republic of Congo, with nearly 50 known cases across a large region bordering the Republic of Congo and Central African Republic.
13. Taliban Attack Kills At Least 11
At least 11 security personnel were killed in an attack claimed by the Taliban on a rural office of Afghanistan’s intelligence agency.
14. COVID Crisis May Go Worse
The coronavirus pandemic raging around the globe will worsen if countries fail to adhere to strict healthcare precautions, WHO warned on Monday.
15. Corona Pandemic Has Made Global Hunger Worse
Nearly one in nine people in the world are becoming hungry, with the pandemic exacerbating already worsening trends this year, according to a United Nations report.