- Mastermind of Pulwama attack Abdul Rasheed Ghazi has been killed in an encounter on Monday
- Another Jaishe-e Mohammad militant Kamran was also killed in the encounter
- Jammu and Kashmir police and Indian Army launched a joint operation at Pinglan village in Pulwama district on Monday after they received reports two or three Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) militants trapped at the site.
- Earlier 4 army personnel and 1 civilian were killed in a gunfight with Jaish militants on Monday
- Ghazi Rasheed escaped an encounter in Pulwama days before the attack
- He was sent to J&K to avenge the killings of Masood Azhar’s nephews
You might also like