The forum Against Citizenship Amendment bil, a platform of anti BJP left minded writers intellectuals and civil society leaders today called to boycott the BJP in the ensuing general Election and urged all opposition parties to stop division of the anti BJP votes.
In a day long public convention held under conduct of noted intellectual Dr Hiren Gohain, senior advocate H R A Chaudhury and academician Udayaditya Bharali, five resolutions were adopted.
They were –
- Stop division anti BJP and anti CAB votes
- Stop infighting and unnecessary statements amongst the opposition parties
- Formation of a committee under the name – Save Assam Save India to fight against BJP
- Prepare a Charge sheet against the BJP
- Strengthen publicity against the BJP
The convention was inaugurated by writer Niurpama Borgohain.