Actor Dilip Kumar who was admitted to Hinduja hospital in Khar, Mumbai on Sunday is now stable, a health update of the official Twitter handle of the actor said on Sunday evening. The actor was admitted to the hospital yesterday after he complained of breathlessness. As per the tweet, the doctors who have been closely monitoring the 98-year old actor have said that he should be discharged in the next two to three days.
The tweet shared in the official twitter said, “Don’t believe in WhatsApp forwards. Saab is stable. Thank you for your heart-felt duas and prayers. As per doctors, he should be home in 2-3 days. Insh’Allah (sic).”
Speaking to a news daily, Dilip Kumar’s wife Saira Banu also confirmed the same. She said that the veteran actor was admitted to have some routine tests done as well as to examine why he was feeling breathless. She said, “We are having some routine tests done. We are examining why he got breathless and had a mild fever. He had been a little unwell over the past couple of days. So, we got him admitted to the non-Covid hospital. The doctors are doing X-rays, blood tests, and other tests under the guidance of Dr. Nitin Gokhale. We would like all of you to pray for his well-being and better health.”
In the morning of June 6, the official Twitter handle of Dilip Kumar, sharing the news of his hospitalisation, tweeted, “Dilip Sahab has been admitted to non-Covid PD Hinduja Hospital Khar for routine tests and investigations. He’s had episodes of breathlessness. A team of healthcare workers led by Dr Nitin Gokhale is attending to him. Please keep Sahab in your prayers and please stay safe (sic).”
The 98-year-old actor had been admitted to the hospital in May for routine check-ups as well and was discharged post that.