Fire Breaks Out In Hojai

296

Property worth Rs 1 crore turned into ashes as a massive fire engulfed the residence of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind Assam president Mufti Ibadur Rahman at Hojai’s Aamlipukhuri village on Wednesday night.

Initial probe ascertains that an electrical short circuit caused the fire.

The fire also led to the explosion of three LPG cooking gas cylinders.

Locals informed that fire fighters reached the spot late and due to this the fire grew in strength and power.

Two fire engines later brought the fire under control.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...