The Kamrup Chamber of Commerce issued a fresh circular to the business establishments for limiting the business hours from 9 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Saturday in order to prevent any further spread of COVID-19 till June 30.
The Chamber of Commerce requested to strictly adhere to the following guidelines to achieve the objectives:
- Business establishments to open from 9 AM to 5.00 PM from Monday to Saturday and Sunday to be observed as fully closed.
- Ensure every customer entering your premises also follows basic guidelines like wearing of a proper mask, social distancing to be maintained and hand sanitization, etc. to be strictly carried out.
- You MUST ensure that proper arrangements are made outside your establishment for THERMAL SCANNER, SANITIZER, MASK, and MARKING OF SOCIAL DISTANCING besides controlling the number of customers entering your premises at the entrance only.
- Please advise your marketing executives and others visiting your business premises for promoting products over a call or do video conferencing thus reducing visits.
- A happy and healthy family is always helpful in good business, please ask your family members also to restrict their outings at least till the end of this month.
- Strictly maintain the distance from outside Assam drivers, handyman, and labours at the shops, godowns, and also proper sanitization for everyone.
Truck drivers and handyman coming from outside Assam are having more such disease and the same is being spread through them. It is necessary for being cautious for everyone’s safety.