Kid electrocuted in Gossaigaon

657

In an unfortunate incident, a kid was electrocuted to death in Kokrajhar district’s Goassaigaon, Assam on Sunday.

The incident took place in Gossaigaon’s Akshiguri village.

The kid was electrocuted when an 11,000 volt wire disconnected from the pole and fell upon the child, who was unfortunately playing in the area.

The kid has been identified as one named Hamil Tiggar’s son from the same village.

Locals of the area are in shock and outrage following the incident.

More details are awaited…..

You might also like
Comments
Loading...