Massive fire breaks out in a godown of cotton at the Saukuchi region in Guwahati on Thursday.
As per reports, the fire blazed out due to a short circuit. As the godown was full of cotton and blankets, so somehow the region has saved from a dangerous disaster.
It has been alleged that the cotton and the blankets were kept illegally at the godown for the last few days.
Moreover, Basistha Police and the Fire tender vehicle had reached the scene and controlled the fire along with the panic raised among the public.