Mishap in Kohinoor Theatre

288

In an unfortunate incident in Pathsala, a person died after being electrocuted while prepping for the rehearsals of the Kohinoor Theatre last night.

According to reports, the deceased, Deven Roy, was a light artist. He was a resident of Bajali’s Bhotanta Mohitara. Although Roy had been immediately rushed to the hospital by the producer Tapan Lahkar, doctors declared that he was brought dead.

It may be stated that, producer Tapan Lahkar declared that paying tribute to the artist, their drama will remain close for today.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...