NEET Super Specialty Exam: Registration Opens Today

317

Application forms for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the Super Specialty programme will be available from Monday afternoon at 3 pm.

The entrance test to the Super Specialty programme will be held on September 15. NEET-SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination and is the single entrance examination for admission to various DM or MCh courses as per the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2016.

National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the NEET-SS. The board also conducts exams for NEET-PG, NEET-MDS and conducts screening test for foreign medical graduates.

Through an admission notice, NBE said, “A demo test shall be available for the benefit of candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website www.nbe.edu.in Applicant candidates will be able to access the Demo test from 1st September 2020 onwards”.

The board further described about the examination question pattern wherein 40 per cent questions will be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty courses and the remaining 60 per cent will be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate.

Clearance of this examination creates an opportunity for students to take admission into DM and MCh programmes in all medical colleges except AIIMS New Delhi, PGIMER Chandigarh, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Thiruvananthapuram.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...