New Scheme for BPL Students

302

The Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology (GIMT), Tezpur unit has announced special schemes for the students of below poverty line (BPL) to provide education.

The institute announced that it will reserve one seat each for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering course for the BPL students. Under the same scheme, the students will be able to avail education at 50% concession of the fees.

Similarly, the students who will have a NCC certificate and has participated in sports in the state level will have a reserve seat in each of the department. And these students will also get a concession of 50% in the academic fees.

Notably, North East’s first educational institute based on Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode, 20% of seats reserved through the counselling process of Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati while the rest 80%of the seats will be booked in the college premises itself.

The interested candidates can contact at the following contact numbers- 8812028822/9365404513.

You might also like