One dies, 7 fall ill after consuming mushrooms

333

One member of a family died and several others fell ill after consuming mushrooms in Nazira’s Nimaigarh Habi village.

The family had eaten mushroom for dinner last night after which they complained of nausea and stomach pain in the wee hours on Saturday. They were taken to the hospitals in Sivasagar, where a woman- Masi Dhani Tirki died.

Another member of the family, Susna Tirki has been shifted to Assam Medical College in Dibrugarh for further treatment. Other six members of the family are undergoing treatment in Sivasagar.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...