- Having been denied permission to land his chopper at Putapukhuri in Da-Parbatia, APCC President Ripun Bora had travelled to address a campaign rally by road on Saturday.
- The Congress leader was scheduled to address the rally near Tezpur. Bora was supposed to land at Putapukhuri helipad.
- Despite getting permission from returning officer, Air force prevented Ripun Bora’s helicopter from landing.
- Congress workers staged a protest against the refusal of permission for the chopper landing.
- “BJP leaders have lost their mental stability in the fear of losing and have done it, it’s a conspiracy”: Ripun Bora said.
PERMISSION FOR HELICOPTER AND USE OF HELIPAD