Bollywood actor Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his farmhouse in Panvel on Saturday night.
The actor visited his farmhouse to celebrate his 56th birthday tomorrow.
Khan was taken to a hospital soon after and was discharged later.
According to PTI, the snake, which is a non-venomous one, bit his hand, following which he was taken to a hospital at Kamothe in Navi Mumbai.
On the work front, he was recently seen in Antim: The Final Truth, which was released last month and starred his brother-in-law, Aayush Sharma as the lead. He will be next seen in Tiger 3.