Below is the schedule for Team India on Day 6 (Wednesday) of the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
- Tarundeep Rai vs Oleksii Hunbin (Ukraine) in Men”s Individual 1/32 Elimination Match: 7:30am IST.
- Pravin Jadhav vs Galsan Bazarzhapov (Russian Olympic Committee) in Men”s Individual 1/32 Elimination Match: 12:30pm IST.
- Deepika Kumari vs Karma (Bhutan) in Women”s Individual 1/32 Elimination Match: 2:15pm IST.
- P V Sindhu vs NY Cheung (Hong Kong) in Women”s Singles Group J Match: 7:30am IST.
- B Sai Praneeth vs M Caljouw (Netherlands) in Men”s Singles Group D Match: 2:30pm IST.
- Pooja Rani vs Ichrak Chaib (Algeria) in Women”s 75kg Round of 16 Bout: 2:30pm IST.
- India vs Great Britain in Women”s Pool A match: 6:30am IST.
- Arjun Lal Jat and Arvind Singh in Men”s Lightweight Double Sculls Semifinal 2: 8:00am IST.
- KC Ganapathy and Varun Thakkar in Men”s Skiff 49er Race 1 to 4: 8:30am IST.