Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday filed his nomination papers from Varanasi LS seat. Here are some details of his affidavit filed with the Election Commission on Friday:
- PM Modi has assets worth Rs. 2.5 crore, which includes a residential plot in Gandhinagar, fixed deposits of Rs 1.27 crore and cash Rs. 38,750 in hand.
- His movable assets worth Rs. 1.41 crore and immovable assets valued at Rs. 1.1 crore.
- His cash balance in savings bank account is Rs. 4,143.
- PM Modi has four gold rings, weighing 45 grams, valued at Rs. 1.13 lakh.
- He named Jashodaben as his wife.
- PM Modi passed SSC exam from Gujarat board in 1967.
- Narendra Modi completed graduation in Arts from Delhi University in the year 1978.
- PM Modi has MA degree from Gujarat University (1983).
- His sources of income are: ‘Salary from government’ and ‘interest from bank’.
- Modi mentioned his wife’s source of income as ‘not known’.
- PM Narendra Modi declared that he does not have any criminal case pending against him.
- He also declared that he does not have any government dues on him.
Notably, the Prime Minister had declared a total assets of Rs 1.65 crore in 2014.