Notwithstanding popular opposition towards Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB), why BJP is so arrogant?
- The BJP wants noisy opposition to CAB.
- This sends positive signal message to Bengali Communities, who control 56 Lok Sabha constituencies across India.
- Of the 56, 42 are in West Bengal, 4 are in Eastern Bihar, 2 are in Assam and 8 in North Orissa.
- More the noise better for them
- In Assam only 12 seats are at stake and the BJP is confident of winning half of them besides the two of the Barak Valley.
- BJP view Assam protest will die down as Magh Bihu approaches
- BJP view there in no alternative for people of Assam to vote