A Person Electrocuted at Barpeta Road

105

In an unfortunate incident, a person has been electrocuted at Bahbari in Barpeta Road. The deceased has been identified as Prafulla Sarkar.

Sarkar was electrocuted while an electric wire fell on his house after which a fire broke out at his house.

The person died as the almirah in his house was electrocuted after the wire fell on his house.

The person was immediately rushed to Barpeta Road FRU but he was declared dead in the hospital.

Moreover, his brother was also injured while he tried to save him.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...