After reaching Mars successfully on first attempt Now ISRO will go to Venus. ISRO will take 20 Payloads also with liftoff to Venus. Apart from that following missions are also planned-
- Xposat to study cosmic radiation in 2020,
- Aditya L1 to study Sun in 2021,
- Mars Orbiter Mission-2 in 2022,
- Lunar Polar Exploration or Chandrayaan-3 in 2024,
- Exoworlds, an exploration outside the solar system in 2028.
Venus, the second planet from the Sun, comes closest to Earth roughly every 583 days, or about 19 months.
Venus, our closest planetary neighbour, is similar to Earth in many aspects. However, it takes only 225 days to revolve around the Sun. Secondly; the surface is very hot due to nearness to the Sun.