Air Hostess trainee died of drug overdose

3,534

Overdose of drug mixed with heavy drinking ended the life of a young air hostess trainee, Aparupa Das, as her body was found in the bathroom of a friend she met over Facebook.

The tragic incident happened at  Madhuranagar , where  Aparupa Das(22) had gone to stay with one Ishaku Das(40). Both of them become friend over social media and police suspected that both used to take drugs.

Aparupa Das is from the Bamunimaidan. She left home yesterday and today her body was found in the bathroom lying unconsciousness. The police suspected she perished due to over consumption of the drugs.

Police have taken Ishaku Das in their custody for further interrogation.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...