Electricity Dept. employee electrocuted at work

769

In a terrifying incident, an employee of the electricity department had been electrocuted while trying to repair a high-voltage electricity line on an electric pole in Biswanath Chariali.

The deceased employee has been identified as Robin Das.

According to reports, after Das had climbed the pole and started repairing the wire, he came in contact with a live wire, which charred him to death.

Local residents and witnesses of the incident have alleged that it is completely due to the carelessness of the department of electricity that such instances of electrocution occur every now and then.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...