Electricity worker electrocuted in Diphu

517

An electricity worker has got electrocuted near 1 no police point, in Diphu on Monday morning and got critically injured.

As per reports, the injured victim has been identified as Rajen Gaur, who is the resident of the Taralangs Basti region in Lamding.

The incident took place when the electricity worker was doing his work, climbing an electric post. But unfortunately as the electric connection was re-established through the wire by the other workers of the department, suddenly a sound of the blast came to hear and his body got burnt.

Immediately the victim was sent to the Diphu Civil Hospital for further treatment.

It has been alleged by the locals that due to the negligence of the Electricity Department, such unfortunate incidents have been taken place across the state.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...