Karbi Anglong: 2 Wild Elephants Electrocuted To Death

534

In an unfortunate incident, two wild elephants were electrocuted to death in Karbi Anglong’s Kheroni on Wednesday morning.

As per reports, the area is frequented by elephants and two of them today accidently stepped on a high powered electrical cable lying on the ground, resulting in their death.

Locals have alleged negligence on the part of the power department as the incident is not the first of its kind.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...