Muslim parties to get alternate land, rules CJI-Led Constitution bench of the Supreme Court. “Since the Babri mosque was brought down, Wrong committed must be limited,” it says.
The CJI is reading out all pointers:
- A suitable plot of land measuring 5 acre shall be given to Sunni Waqf Board either by the state or by the Centre.
- Under Article 142, SC directs in the scheme to be framed, Nirmohi Akhara to also get representation.
- Land to remain vested in statutory receiver till trust is formed.
- Trust to be formed in three months.
- Management of construction of the temple to be monitored by the trust.