The Indian Navy, Army and the Air Force on Thursday evening addressed a joint press conference on the ongoing Indo-Pak tensions across the borders.
Highlights of tri-services press conference:
– Pakistan aircraft targeted military installations: AVM R G K Kapoor
– IAF happy that Wing Commander Abhinandan will be freed and looks forward to his return tomorrow: AVM Kapoor.
– Pakistan lied that no F-16 was used but there was enough evidence: AVM Kapoor.
– Pak bombs fell on campus of army installations but failed to hit targets: AVM Kapoor.
– Army says mechanised forces put on standby, troops ready to deal with any security challenge.
– Indian Navy says it is in high state of readiness to deal with any Pak maritime misadventure.
– Escalation of tension done by Pakistan, India prepared for any contingency if enemy provokes us, says Army Maj Gen S S Mahal.
– Credible evidence that we destroyed target in strike on JeM camp, premature to give number of casualties: AVM Kapoor.
– Electronic signature proves Pakistan deployed F-16 to attack Indian military installations, says IAF.
– IAF says up to political leadership to decide on releasing evidence of Balakot strike success.