In a shocking incident at Bokpora area in Dibrugarh district, a car caught fire on Sunday morning. Luckily the passengers of the car including a woman managed to get out in time before the fire engulfed the vehicle.
As per sources, the passengers were travelling from Lakhimpur to Tinsukia, when all of a sudden, the car caught fire. It was a Datsun Redi-GO, bearing registration number AS-07-J-8913.
Meanwhile, after witnessing the incident, the locals tried to bring the blaze under control by pouring water. The reason behind the fire breakout is said to be a short circuit inside the vehicle.