Man Sustains Injury After Getting Electric Shock

Man Sustains Injury After Getting Electric Shock

After a man lost his life at Biswanath in electrocution, another incident has been reported on Sunday where a man was injured by getting an electric shock at Deepor Beel on Sunday.

Afisherman, Krishna Das has got electric shock when he went for fishing atDeepor Beel.

Thelocals who witnessed the incident has called 108 and referred him to GauhatiMedical College and Hospital (GMCH).

Oneof the witness said that earlier also many incidences took place where peopleget electric shock from the electric wires that are lying above the water levelin the Deepor Beel. He said that they have repeatedly asked the electricitydepartment to take the wires through the forest but no such work has been done."Many times it is seen that the wires fall into the water due to which the manyfisherman gets electric shock and there are even incidences of death but stillthe concerned department has not taken any step to remove the wire."

Hundredsof lives have been lost in the state due to electrocution but the electricitydepartment and the government is least bothered to repair the electric wiresand posts which are seen lying idle in most of the places.

Related Stories

No stories found.

No stories found.
latest-assam-news-breaking-news-assam>>latest-assam-news-breaking-news-assam/man-sustains-injury-after-getting-electric-shock
logo
Pratidin Time
www.pratidintime.com