Air Hostess trainee died of  drug overdose

Air Hostess trainee died of drug overdose

Overdose of drug mixed with heavy drinking ended the life ofa young air hostess trainee, Aparupa Das, as her body was found in the bathroomof a friend she met over Facebook.

The tragic incident happened at  Madhuranagar , where  Aparupa Das(22) had gone to stay with oneIshaku Das(40). Both of them become friend over social media and policesuspected that both used to take drugs.

Aparupa Das is from the Bamunimaidan. She left homeyesterday and today her body was found in the bathroom lying unconsciousness.The police suspected she perished due to over consumption of the drugs.

Police have taken Ishaku Das in their custody for furtherinterrogation.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Pratidin Time
www.pratidintime.com