Baihata Chariali: One Dead, 80 Poisoned After Consuming Chickpeas

Baihata Chariali: One Dead, 80 Poisoned After Consuming Chickpeas

Around 80 people have been poisoned after eating Bootma (Chickpeas) and one fatality was caused due to the poising in Baihata Chariali today.

The chickpeas were consumed by people of different age groups from a grocery shop at Baihata's Salmara.

Many have been admitted to Bezara Community hospital, while, some are undergoing treatment at home.

Related Stories

No stories found.