Child Dies of Electrocution in Assam’s Demow

Along with the deceased, one more child, identified as Devajit Munda, also got severely injured.
Child Dies of Electrocution
Child Dies of Electrocution

A child was electrocuted to death in Assam’s Sivasagar district on Tuesday morning.

According to sources, the deceased, identified as Anil Gowala, received the electric shock when an electric wire broke and fell in Demow and he touched the wire.

Along with the deceased, one more child, identified as Devajit Munda, also got severely injured.

Also Read
Delhi: Fire Dept Receive 201 Calls despite Ban on Firecrackers

Related Stories

No stories found.
Pratidin Time
www.pratidintime.com