Guwahati: Ambulance Catches On Fire, Patient Rescued

Guwahati: Ambulance Catches On Fire, Patient Rescued

In an unprecedented incident, an ambulance caught fire while transporting a patient at Guwahati's Jatia area today afternoon.

Sources say the cause of the fire was due to a short circuit while on the move.

Fortunately, no one was injured including the patient. Fire tenders reached the spot and were able to successfully douse the fire.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Pratidin Time
www.pratidintime.com