Guwahati: Car Gutted In Fire At Garage

Guwahati: Car Gutted In Fire At Garage
REPRESENTATIONAL

A car was gutted in fire that broke out at a car garage in Guwahati's Bamunimaidan on Wednesday.

The incident occurred on the first floor of Mono Motors around 6.45 pm. An electric work-related failure during servicing of a car triggered the fire.

Fire brigade teams were present in the site to douse the flames.

No injuries or casualties have been reported.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Pratidin Time
www.pratidintime.com