Delhi: Fire Breaks Out In AIR

Delhi: Fire Breaks Out In AIR

A fire broke out on the first floor of the Akashwani Bhawan (All India Radio) on Sansad Marg on Sunday morning.

No injuries were reported, a PTI report said.

A call was received at around 5.57 am. Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot, said Atul Garg, Director, DFS to the news agency.

The flames were doused, he said, adding that the fire started from room number 101 and was caused by some electrical appliance.

Related Stories

No stories found.
Pratidin Time
www.pratidintime.com