A massive fire erupted at the Century Plaza building near the Ganeshguri Hanuman Mandir on Thursday afternoon. According to sources, the fire began as a result of a cylinder explosion at the 'Zubeen Garg Bhojonalaya' restaurant.
Following the incident, the city’s fire tenders rushed to the spot and prioritized the evacuation of individuals inside the commercial complex. Simultaneously, they initiated a water application to suppress the flames and prevent the fire from spreading to other areas of the building, effectively averting a larger catastrophe.
The prompt response from the fire services ensured that the fire was swiftly brought under control.
All occupants at the commercial complex were successfully evacuated and are reported safe. However, the property and belongings within the afflicted unit incurred extensive damage due to the fire.